Old people should be banned

Currently reading:
Old people should be banned

ScottyP

I think I've just added another 3pts to my license today.....!

I was going through to Aberdeen today and got stuck behind an old fart doing 45mph for miles, then a long straight appears and no traffic, I indicate pull out and start to overtake, the old fart then accelerates as I'm alongside him so I put the foot down and went past him. As I pull in in front of him I'm greeted by a white van with a camera looking at me through the back window.
B*STARD, I wanted to stop and punch the old farts' lights out but I will leave that to God as he will be visiting him soon enough....!:cry:

And he may get a shock from the OLD BOY he might be a karat black belt or ex boxer
boxing4.gif
karate1.gif

Karate black belt, boxer or not I'll not worry when he looked about 150! I tell you though it happens a lot here, and they don't have working indicators either up here.

No offense meant to our wiser members.:worship:

I feel for you. Too many idiots drive along at 40/45mph and accelerate as soon as someone overtakes. Regardless of age these people should think of what could happen if a car pulls out and collides with the overtaking car - all because they're speeding up to make overtaking harder.

Hellcat said:
I feel for you. Too many idiots drive along at 40/45mph and accelerate as soon as someone overtakes. Regardless of age these people should think of what could happen if a car pulls out and collides with the overtaking car - all because they're speeding up to make overtaking harder.

Oi what you doing in the OLD MANS section now get back to your own old mans section
tease.gif

Hellcat said:
Oi! I'm a certified member of the 'Old Git's Club'. I own an diesel estate for goodness sake!

Then welcome to fiat forum you OLD GIT ;) :D

I nearly got sideswiped by an old bloke in a rover 75 the other day, old ppl shouldn't be allowed near roundabouts :p

ScottyP said:
I think I've just added another 3pts to my license today.....!

I was going through to Aberdeen today and got stuck behind an old fart doing 45mph for miles, then a long straight appears and no traffic, I indicate pull out and start to overtake, the old fart then accelerates as I'm alongside him so I put the foot down and went past him. As I pull in in front of him I'm greeted by a white van with a camera looking at me through the back window.
B*STARD, I wanted to stop and punch the old farts' lights out but I will leave that to God as he will be visiting him soon enough....!:cry:

Your gonna be old one day as well mate...bet you wouldnt appreciate being called a old fart? Maybe he wasn't going slow but saw the camera in the van which you didn't:D

Anyway all this has been done/said in a previous post.

Worst is the car full of old people doing 30mph everywhere because that was the speed limit when Mr Churchill gave the driver his licence, wind me up something chronic on 60mph roads.

SkinzCinqSproting said:
Worst is the car full of old people doing 30mph everywhere because that was the speed limit when Mr Churchill gave the driver his licence, wind me up something chronic on 60mph roads.
Normally 40mph - that speed in nationals, that speed in restricted areas!!! :rolleyes:

Winds me up to.

does any 1 not notice that they drive 30 mph in 40 mph zones then as soon as they get to a 30 they speed up to 40. the mind bogles me lol. and most of them probably didnt need to take a drivin test

Back