General old and new

Currently reading:
General old and new

heres a pic of my old boot install.
small3.JPG

and my new install.
newboot.JPG

which do you think is better.
and suggestions on what colour carpet to cover the boxes in.

Little Red Devil (L.R.D). Huge ice on its way. Not too far off 1242cc conversion. Still need a rear bumper. "its proper bo i tell thee!"

looks real nice except im not too keen on the amp on the parcel shelf. its kinda asking for trouble.

I'm hoping to get mine sorted soon. Gonna be really hard to construct because ive gotta make the boxes over the arches and still have enough room to be able to get the wheel out in the middle (which will be a trap door kinda thing). I will probably use free-air subs tho so that I dont have to make the boxes the correct size etc. Looks better too :p

I Have A Cinq Sporting...

...Click Here To Look At It

What amp yu running the Xplods thru?

I may have blown mine by running it too high....or the amp may be underpowered.

Tom (AofB)

95 Cinq Sporting - Rattly GrpN Catback Exhaust, <font color="black">Buckets</font id="black"> and 3pt Harnesses, 10" Sub and 6x9's.
1242cc Engine to go in soon, boot delock soon, ETech Wing still in garage, so's the effing K+N!

all the old one is is two 12" sub boxes with a 10" hole cut into the back and slightly offset to each side with the original 12" holes covered over. pm me if you are still interested.

Little Red Devil (L.R.D). Huge ice on its way. Not too far off 1242cc conversion. Still need a rear bumper. "its proper bo i tell thee!"

Back