Okay, Am I stupid?

Currently reading:
Okay, Am I stupid?

Snaphappyalex

According to EVERYONE I speak to, I'm stupid for wanting to get rid of my 1.6 vectra, for a 0.9 panda classic... Yet I really dont see it is stupid at all, It will save me over £1000 in insurance, Not only that, but it's also a lot smaller for me.
Besides those, I just generally like my car, I've had offers for Clio's, and Fiesta's, And people find it wierd that I turn them down for a Panda classic XD

Would you say 'm stupid? Bearing in mind, I'm only 16 XD

Hmm hope you ain't driving it LOL.

No I don't think your mad at all the insurance companies are going to rape you rotten when you pass your test you need to keep your premium to a minimum as a result driving something like a little panda will help big style. Also consider a Mk1 Punto 1.1i or a Seicento, or Cinquecento which are all cheap to run and insure but offer a bit more room and are more modern.

Hmm hope you ain't driving it LOL.

No I don't think your mad at all the insurance companies are going to rape you rotten when you pass your test you need to keep your premium to a minimum as a result driving something like a little panda will help big style. Also consider a Mk1 Punto 1.1i or a Seicento, or Cinquecento which are all cheap to run and insure but offer a bit more room and are more modern.
Theres the thing, i dont LIKE modern... =P
My taste lies in cars like the panda, And the MR2 mk1, and the Citroen BX, Those kinda things, I'm a retro kid at heart

there is more room in a classic panda than a cento.

smilies are fine if they work, use some of the working ones, oh and dont let Gaz-wrexham swap you his panda or you will get banned :devil:

XDXDXD Any particular rule I'm missing out? lol Am I not allowed to swap? Or is his panda just THAT cool that if he swaps, You'll eternally hate me, And get me banned for THAT XD

get a panda mate!

cheap and cheerful and if its liek my dads...it never EVER breaks down.

keep the money you get for your veccy and personalise your panda...cos not many around

also...they r liek go karts! sooo quik for 1 litres as they dont weigh anything.

deffo get a panda!. funny fun car

get a panda mate!

cheap and cheerful and if its liek my dads...it never EVER breaks down.

keep the money you get for your veccy and personalise your panda...cos not many around

also...they r liek go karts! sooo quik for 1 litres as they dont weigh anything.

deffo get a panda!. funny fun car
I know they're fun, I've driven SEVERAL panda's ^.^ My uncle was a collecter of old fiats before he passed on =( Fave is still his old 500 =P

Back