ok, what to look out for?

Currently reading:
ok, what to look out for?

Rity, found meself some puggys, going tomorrow to look at em, never really done it on me own before, so what do i need to look out for?

Peugeot 205 CTi
E Reg, Dark Grey, 53000 miles, years mot, immob, stereo, good hood and battery?!?, last 10 mots as proof of mileage - £625

Peugeot 205 CTi
1987, ice blue, loads of history, alloys, good runner, £450 ono

The one i did want has already been sold (h reg, black) but hey, i like the grey (if its the one i think it is)... so yeah basically, what should i be looking out for?

thnx!

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, black rear clusters, midnight window tint
feels: apex 40mm lower springs, apex sports shock's, k&n 57i induction
sounds: pioneer deh-7400mp, pioneer tse-6995 (rear)

205 cti prone to top end rattle
look out for rear susp arms bushes go,you need to jack the car up lift wheel with bar check for play.you cant change them yourself only peugeot garage can do it i fitted second hand rear beam on the one i got radiator fans go silly overheating a proplem so check for head gasket problems
hope i didnt put you off hope this helps you[8D]
if you need any more help just ask me .. no probs.

RiB

hmmmm... ponders.... dont really understand any of that :D but i can jack it up i suppose and kick it or summit ... hehe... i must admit i'm a bit nervous about all this (so many cti horror stories) but read a lot of guides, and it seems body work failure is the main problem... only 50,000 miles too so shouldn't be too worn?

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, black rear clusters, midnight window tint

er....what you chirruping on about Baby? [8D]

pop the little pea cosies on...highly effective

no stoopid, i'm still gonna keep the bravo.. this is just my hobby car, go out in the sun car :D

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx

No! Cause the bloke forgot i was coming, told someone else they could have a look and sold it 30 mins before i got there?!?!?!!? ;) it was in really good condition too ;););)

Oh well, back to loot we goes... :)

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx

Back