ok, own up. whose was the black punto on traffic cops?

Currently reading:
ok, own up. whose was the black punto on traffic cops?

haha i saw it last night and thought exactly the same thing.

what sort of genius claims his car was stolen and he just happened to be there when it crashed :rolleyes:

custard said:
right ryan hasnt posted so i think its time to end the speculation.
the marea is written off
no one was hurt and no other car was involved.
i wont go into details as its down to ryan if he wants to do that. just wanted to end the speculation :)
lets leave it at that, the reason i havent posted anything on the forum is because i have been put farward for somthing or other to the magistrates court so i may be gonig to court, thus i dont want any speculations on the forum which could lead me into trouble, i already been told "anything you do say may be given in evidence against you".

Trancendental said:
Don't worry about it, you'll be fine (y) hopefully next time I see you, you can tell me in person :)

oh and i'm sure your wondering what i'm getting, well i loved the marea too much to ler her go so i'm getting another one :D hopfully in red as it will look amazing against the leather interior(y)

bulldog5046 said:
lets leave it at that, the reason i havent posted anything on the forum is because i have been put farward for somthing or other to the magistrates court so i may be gonig to court, thus i dont want any speculations on the forum which could lead me into trouble, i already been told "anything you do say may be given in evidence against you".
i chose my wording carefully ;)

Back