Oh God Larry I'm Sorry

Currently reading:
Oh God Larry I'm Sorry

I know its hers to do as she likes with but :cry::cry::cry: :D

i pinked my white 899er cinq's interior:D, have to say though it was alot more (for want of a better word) classy than poor larry!

One of my neighbours bought her (without the pink bits) and she now is covered in advert decals for her business:eek:, so i know how your feeling Dobby, was a BIG shock when i first saw her:( ,although 'my' cinq appears to be exceptionally well cared for and loved by her new owner, which is what i wanted for her:):cool:. i want to buy her back when/if she decides to sell, as i miss her soooo much:eek:

I used to feel well sorry for my Boyf when he drove my pinked Cinq, was mostly to fill her up with petrol for me, i was scared he'd be attacked at the petrol station by chavs lol! he used to get some well funny looks!!!

Crumbs I'm signed up with Yahoo and it's making me jumpt through multiple hoops to access anything because it's so long since I've been on :(

Is it wrong to say I think it's quite nice in a naff kinda way? I wouldn't drive something like that myself but I know a lot of girls who would :)
Same with me. Gave it 3 attempts then decided, ********, this is too much trouble to see a Fiesta. (No disrespect to poor Larry)

I spent months sourcing a new engine for my SJ and making her beaut... sold her 6months later and the first thing her new owner said was.... "first thing im gonna do is rip that engine out":eek::D

I got sent pics of her a few months later - she is now part of a 4x4 off-roading team and looks right at home. I'm glad I managed to rehome her with a nice person who lets her do what she is made to do and he lets me know how she has settled etc:eek:

i tried the same as josh, i gave the car as much pink treatment as i possibly could.
DSC002234.JPG

i think my treatment suits all cars and colours.

unless your name is Helena :p

Back