oh dear

Currently reading:
oh dear

Not good!

I just can't see the sense in it!

In the 60/70s the big battle was to get people to wear seatbelts. Now it is something 99% do automaticaly.

Then in the 70/80s it was a battle to get people to stop Drinkdriving. And now for me it is automatic

Then in the 90/00s it was don't use your phone. I imagen the next gen of drivers will "automatically" not use their phone.

I just don't get why people DD when it is somthing most 18-25 year olds should automaticaly know, yet it is this generation doing it! I would not be so shocked if it was the 50-75 year olds.

Last edited:
Not good!

I just can't see the sense in it!

In the 60/70s the big battle was to get people to wear seatbelts. Now it is something 99% do automaticaly.

Then in the 70/80s it was a battle to get people to stop Drinkdriving. And now for me it is automatic

Then in the 90/00s it was don't use your phone. I imagen the next gen of drivers will "automatically" not use their phone.

I just don't get why people DD when it is somthing most 18-25 year olds should automaticaly know, yet it is this generation doing it! I would not be so shocked if it was the 50-75 year olds.

yup,perhaps another example of the youthful trend of not conforming to social norms.
i remember when the seatbelt laws came in and people moaned. now if your in a car and forget your seatbelt you know as soon as you move off.
yet heres a group who have always known the tabboo of DD

It is a survey though, and 18-21 is an age group who are most likely to give them duff answers. Don't you know I was having sex at least 10 times a week with 5 different partners, smoking 100 ciggies a week and drinking on average more than 30 units of beer per week - all at the age of 14.

Annonymous questionaires are fun.

Back