Oh dear, more stuff added to the pile...

Currently reading:
Oh dear, more stuff added to the pile...

So again, more money just sat around in my bank account feeling all left out because it hasnt been spent... Cant have that now can I? So I went and bought some new stuff

I'm TheLoudest.com's no.1 fan and im sure they love me too...

_1011170-1.JPG

2x Competition Pro TL-1092 amplifiers
1x pair Competition Pro TL-1692 6x9s
1x pair Competition Pro TL-1051 5" components
1x Competition Pro TL-1192 2000W wiring kit

I also went to halfords the other day looking for a cheapo head unit that would get me by but found the superb JVC KD-LH811 head unit reduced from £179.99 to £79.99 in the clearance section (y) Couldnt resist!

All this top gear so I thought ide best protect it so I also purchased a Scorpion SA-30 alarm system.

None of its going in untill the alarms fitted (y) All the speakers are going in custom made mounts... im not putting the 6x9s in the rear shelf :) and the front speakers are going in custom made pods on the doors :D

Will keep my busy for a few weeks. Still not got around to fitting the cooling system overhaul and the throttle body :eek: Sunday i think :rolleyes:

It doesnt really need a sub. The 6x9s compensate perfectly well..

however I have already got 2 subs kicking about. a 12" JBL 1000W jobbie and a sony 12" xpload thing.

The JBL is superb and ill probably build it into the install when I get around to building it. I need to buy another amp to power it though.

Back