Oh dear god! its started!

Currently reading:
Oh dear god! its started!

What can I say??

YEAH!!!!!!!! I loved GTA3, and I've got the Vice City and San And to play after I've finished Hitman Bloodmoney.

Alex-R said:
:woot: cant wait, got em all, latest being liberty city stories, by the way does anyone know if vice city stories will come out on the ps2?

They might do but the story modes were firstly only made for the psp as the normal games were to big to play on the psp platform.

seen the RS page last month i think its mad that HMV are already taking preorders a year before its out!

Also heard that GTA 5 is gonna be the first game that based around a real city (apart from the old 2d gta london) either being in Brazil, Japan or London they even looked at having manchester:confused:

Gonna be a long wait but with th ps3 going to be £499 & games at £65 each y not get it for the 360??

I love my gamecube !! I just got one cheap.. I not been a gamer in over 10 years its all a bit too much for me with all the buttons n stuff. Games arnt like what they used to be, like in the days of the snes and megadrive :(

When i first seen the n64 pad i was like :confused: ftw but after mastering it i think it is one of the best ever. the worst had to be the first lot of xbox one the size of a dinner plate.

how they ever thought the 1st xbox pad was good i'll never know(called duke pads)
the pads have progressed with the 360 one being smaller again.didnt notice till i went back to playing the xbox 1 and found the controller chunkier.
i loved the N64 controller with the only downside being the near defunct D pad

Poondash said:
Gonna be a long wait but with th ps3 going to be £499 & games at £65 each y not get it for the 360??

Lol, where did you hear that?

PS3 60gb premium, officially confirmed @ £425
Games @ £50 (exact same as xbox 360).

I will get the ps3 version because i like to hear the game. Not the boeing 747 branded dvd drive.

Excellent, can't wait, good reason to get the PS3 now :slayer:

Loved all the GTA series, 3 was the best, still go on it every now and then just for fun...

I'm loving vice city stories on the psp at the mo (even the phil collins concert!!)

San andreas was amazing, the new one has to be something special to top that though.

Kurt said:
I'm loving vice city stories on the psp at the mo (even the phil collins concert!!)

San andreas was amazing, the new one has to be something special to top that though.

This is Rockstar and GTA we are talking about, im sure it will be nothing less then special!

Ransoman said:
I will get the ps3 version because i like to hear the game. Not the boeing 747 branded dvd drive.

Lets just hope the blue ray will be quiet, knowing sony and there build quality on the ps2 best keep them fingers crossed :p

Ransoman said:

My 360's not that bad really sound-wise...the PS3 is supposed to get proper hot though! I'm off to NYC at the end of this month and I'll hopefully get hold of one now they're steadily being shipped to the US. If not I'll just get a 360 HD-DVD drive for $199, works out at approx £101 and HD-DVD's work out at £10-13!!

Si

Back