General Offensive to mine eyes!

Currently reading:
General Offensive to mine eyes!

elchinko

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2433063580&category=9843

What the HELL is THAT!! HAAHRAHRHAHRAHRAHAHRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! [}:)]

(If it's anyone's here i appologise most humbly!)

Cinq Newbie!

96 N Cinqo Sporting
Rosso Sporting Red

why the hell has it been painted in that colour?![:0]

If it was black it would be awesome!

899cc of pure bred italian muscle!

That car was at this years Donny show. It's definatly unique :)

I think I remember someone mentioning that the back bumper slitter is off a Hyundi front bumper, or something. I could be wrong though lol.

I kinda like it. The pink is a bit off putting, but still...

I think its pink...far too pink..electric blue would be sweet as would black...

Lowerings cool, esp if touching ground!:D

Arse

Feel the magic........the magic is coming......Shazam

Mmmmm im not saying anything. After all im the one with a Yellow Car with Black Viper Stripes...;)[:eek:)]:I

Im the one with the tat mobile...cheap and nasty is my first, middle and last name.

Okay.. well i am going to stick up for it.. to be fair it is unusual and i think someone has put quite a bit of money into making it unique.. and in that respect i will admire the owner and car for that. Anyone who goes away from the norm is bound to get some criticism.. i bet theres plenty of people on here who would make similar comments about my car - but its all about being unique, and if u cared too much about other peoples opinions you would never modify anything.
Incidently, the owner is asking 3595 for it, which may just be a lil bit too steep! Sellin ur own creation is never going to be easy as its done to ur own specific tastes.. thats why i intend to keep my car forever!!

fABULOUS, fEMALE aND tOTALLY fLIPPED

That was Rob who came to the Fiat Forum meet at Coventry, the yellow one with the hyundai rear bumper on the front

It were proper Bo i tell thee!!​

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by cracker
That car was at this years Donny show. It's definatly unique :)

I think I remember someone mentioning that the back bumper slitter is off a Hyundi front bumper, or something. I could be wrong though lol.

I kinda like it. The pink is a bit off putting, but still...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Got a hyundai Amica sitting on the drive! The front bumper is like you decsribed! Although the one on the cinq may be an atoz bumper, still non the less, looks good! shame about the colour

Is adrenaline brown?

OK Now Hippy has made me feel bad! :(

It's a shame the paint job makes it look like a boiled sweet from the bottom of your granny's handbag, but obviously the car is the result of someones devotion, sheer effort and lots of cash, and top respect for that.

Cinq Newbie!

96 N Cinqo Sporting
Rosso Sporting Red

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by hippycinq
Okay.. well i am going to stick up for it.. to be fair it is unusual and i think someone has put quite a bit of money into making it unique.. and in that respect i will admire the owner and car for that. Anyone who goes away from the norm is bound to get some criticism.. i bet theres plenty of people on here who would make similar comments about my car - but its all about being unique, and if u cared too much about other peoples opinions you would never modify anything.
Incidently, the owner is asking 3595 for it, which may just be a lil bit too steep! Sellin ur own creation is never going to be easy as its done to ur own specific tastes.. thats why i intend to keep my car forever!!

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

motion seconded

Pete.
Cinq sporting 1242cc
Cinqs&Seis Yahoo group
Clubcento

Sorry Cinq Newbie.. didnt mean to make u feel bad :p i just know that being different often leads to a whole lotta criticism.. but whats the point of being different if ya dont raise eyebrows!!

Back