obviously you londoners are just thick

Currently reading:
obviously you londoners are just thick

Well back onto the supposed original topic. ;)

I know London is a big place but that does seem a very high number for just one area compared to the other places in the list.

London has a slightly larger population than Scotland I think. But was to receive 1 thousand times as much of these fake docs.

Can't class that entirely as stupidity, Our traditional tightness would have helped keep ours low. :)

Maybe London is being targeted more, due to perceived greater wealth?

All of the above and probably mainly because there are more people in London so its a bit like that early 1992 statistic where if you were driving a red car you were more likely to be involved in an accident.

That was only because Red was the colour back then and manufacturers had a load of red cars so there were lots more red cars on the road.

We can be silly at times though, no doubt.

to most of the world london is the only place they know of in britain. many people even think london is a different country to the rest of the uk. many times i've been asked if i'm from london or britain (usually by taxi drivers). the irony is that london does feel like a different country. i think the main reason so many of the cheques were headed for london is that scammers havent heard of anywhere else. you cant target a place you've never heard of. plus your average scammer will have 15 family members living in london.

Back