Obession with my neighbour [warning this thread may contain nuts]

Anyone else the same?

• Yes

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters

KeepItFiat

Damn, I can't stop checking when they arrive home and go out and generally what they're up to.

Re: Obession with my neighbour

i live in a small block of flats, and im always up at the window when somebody drives in or i hear people talking, but thats more to do with me being para about the car, not actually watching anyone in particular. :p

Re: Obession with my neighbour

No obsessions, but I went with yes :eek:

The girl next door is HOT, so a quick look out the window to the sound of heels walking by is a must :)

Also, we park in a residents car park, so anytime a loud exhaust is heard, another look out the window :)

Apart from that, rest of the neighbours are old, keep themselves to themselves, and look out for us as we do them. They must be ok, I used to have race cars in the back yard, up to 5 of them at one point cos I used to prep them, all having to be started every now and then - noisy, and neighbours ok with it

Attachments

• Jack-Nicholson-Posters.jpg
    Jack-Nicholson-Posters.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 42
I can kind of see the bathroom of the apartment downstairs from my balcony, so I'm always like peeking to see if anyone's in there when I'm having a smoke.

Am I perverted? :confused:

Soap Operas are based on this bit of human nature. In fact Cinema, theatre , novels pavement cafes etc etc. One of the reasons for going to the pub and paying £2-50 for a pint when you can get one for 99p at the supermarket is to enjoy the pageant of life.

Lol mad... my neighbour seems to have an obsession with me :( -sigh-
He's always peeking through the curtains when im trying to open my front door, I think he thinks that I haven't noticed...

PMSL., what a weird thread, you should hand yourself into the cops before you become a danger to the poor neighbour.,lol.,
Either that or go out and have a normal life outside your home.,:D :p

Damn, I think they moved out. I wonder if it was because of me? :chin: I think I might go to the docs for some anti depressants seen as my fav neighbour has gone. Its never gonna be the same :cry:

Damn, I think they moved out. I wonder if it was because of me? :chin: I think I might go to the docs for some anti depressants seen as my fav neighbour has gone. Its never gonna be the same :cry:

oooookkaaayyyyy :nutter:

hmmmm ok, maybe is best they moved eh :)

:idea: And think of the excitement of finding out who is gonna live there next...they might be even more interesting :slayer: lol :doh: :eek:

Back