Nurburgring trip

Currently reading:
Nurburgring trip

yeay!! finally a ring trip, would be a bit of a joke in the punto though, if I could get under 14minutes I'd be doing well, probably finish the syncro on 3rd gear off aswell:rolleyes:

Might get a Delta GT,I.E. by then or something else italian and interesting, early chroma 20v or turbo anyone;)

Just join the FF monaco trip then. You have over a year to save your pennies. We are all convoying down there, some of us will not be driving Fiats but I for one will wait for you all :D :rolleyes:

Just think about it, save a tenner a week for the next year and you may have enough to buy a pint in monaco ;)

haven't seen the monaco trip, is it in summer i.e late july/august of 2007? AS I'll probably be doing some other mad cap rally in some other total piece of poo:D

if it doesn't fall on those times I may join, depending how £££ goes, and whether or not I get a bigger better car, i/e a Delta GT,I.E. please:eek:

sgh1970 said:
£695 for the 3day/2night trip, thats not to bad
Yes it is - you pay food and fuel on top of that. Organise it yourself, £50 or so ferry, £100 accommodation, £50 track fee (6 laps). So £200, leaving plenty over for fuel and food. :) That's for 2 people.
H

hmallett said:
Yes it is - you pay food and fuel on top of that. Organise it yourself, £30 or so ferry, £100 accommodation, £50 track fee (6 laps). So under £200, leaving plenty over for fuel and food. :) That's for 2 people.
H

Never denied that you could'nt do it cheaper

I was gonna go but i looked into it heavily and worked out it would be about £300 per person and that was pretty much everything apart from the food.... mind u that was from glasgow!

Ross

sgh1970 said:
Never denied that you could'nt do it cheaper
I never said that you had denied it! :D
I personally wouldn't pay £700 + Fuel + Food (about £1000) for a 3 day trip.
H

Back