Number plates!

Currently reading:
Number plates!

R12MUS

Established member
Hey,

im bored lol and thought of a kl thread (i think lol)

What is ur number plate and what does it mean?

ill start:

1. R12MUS is for Remus (my name lol)

what do u mean clone it?

and ye R3MUS was taken by the Remus exhaust company
im guesing mine wud be worth a lot to them! I prefer R12MUS to R33MUS

u no wat i keep seeing lol 12 in a number plate lol

one game me and my gf play when she gets bored is finding a jokes number plate or something that is a word like N12 POO or R25 HMV lol or something

Cloning sticking a numberplate from your car on another car of same make model and colour then usualy commiting crimes like petrol station drive offs with it...or going into congestion zones or being done by speed cameras don't matter tickets will go to you as registered owner.

Also bit of clarifiaction thats someone else using your plate not you using your plate on another car cos thats just plain dumb...

Last edited:
you can walk down the street and clone any plate there, loads of cars about with their number plates showing ;)

Or you can go to google type in the make of car and colour into search find your cars dead ringer and do it with the help of a thread like this or a members motors thread where the plates have not been obscured. Walking down the street does not guarantee finding your cars double. Putting any old plate on your car will see stopped as soon as an ANPR reader flags it up and the make and model and colour are wrong.

Yeah my friend works at an auction salvage and he said that it came in on a wrote off car.
:chin:

x321aro.jpg

The one that came with my 500 is randomly generated however my coinsidence it can be read as See Me as it has PY 08 CME . In order to answer the question, of the thread, PY Means Carlisle, 08 means that I got it between March and Sep this year and CME is a conincidental result of a random generator

Last edited:
08-D-61942, signifies it was the 61,942nd car registered* to a Dublin address in 2008. And I can't change it. Ever. And if I take the dashes off, I can be fined rather a lot of money, although nobody ever is...

*more or less, as you can reserve a number, but need to wait for it to come up - but don't have to use it.

Last edited:
Back