General Number of Pandas

Currently reading:
General Number of Pandas

Our household covers the panda range, from a 58 plate Active1.1 to a 60 plate Cross. Great fun to drive and very economical, just as well with the Active having to cover at least 650 miles a week.

Gloucester U.K.,I have a 09 yellow Panda.I also pass another yellow Panda going the other way 5 days a week (at Ledbury,Herefordshire).

Tomsk

283 - Johnbee

2006 Panda Active - Metallic Arctic Blue and 2008 Panda Cross - Metallic Green

The Cross was going to replace the Active, which has just covered 42k miles from new, but I decided at last minute to keep her as well. She lives in Kent at the moment and I drive her when I can.

The Cross can mostly be found in South London/Hastings, or anywhere in between. Once I move they will be back together again!

image3080.jpg

image190.jpeg

Another 100 club member.
Use a 2015 Nissan Juke Motability car for daily use, but fell heir to late dad's silver 07 Panda 4x4. Now bought a cheap black 100hp last night to play with for a while. Just needs some body plastics replaced. Any tips on who to buy from?

Another 100 club member.
Use a 2015 Nissan Juke Motability car for daily use, but fell heir to late dad's silver 07 Panda 4x4. Now bought a cheap black 100hp last night to play with for a while. Just needs some body plastics replaced. Any tips on who to buy from?

Are you on Facebook? I have a contact in Warrington, England who has two 100hp's for breaking right now. One in blue, one in grey. Most of them are still there. I can get you in contact with him? Sold me a wiper motor for £20 and a stalk unit for £20 .. damn good prices.

I am on FB SB1500. Raymond Duff from NE Scotland on Facebook. I'll have to make a list of all the parts i need first.

Hello, I'm not sure which one you are on there, but I've told the guy in question your username and to give you a message on here with the parts you need.

Hopefully he'll do that otherwise I'll try and find another way to get you in contact (y)

I see this thread hasn't been updated for a while.
Add a 59 plate White Panda 1.1 Eco Active to the list.(y)

First post. It's actually my daughters car really, but we bought it a year ago in anticipation of her getting through her test. She's been driving it since October, loves the car, hates the black box her insurance made her have. Bought with only 19k on it, for £1800, lucky eBay find, idiot dealer listed it ending 3.30 in the afternoon. He actually said he was disappointed it hadn't made more:D
So

315 - 2005, 1.1 Active, Grey Met, Flitwick, Beds.

Just returned to this site after some time away as I now have a VX combo van(fiat doblo). So could be around a bit more now.

Our Panda did us sterling service for some years. My daughter had it for about 18mths, right up till our Lad passed his test. So we then found her a nice Suzuki Swift, oddly from the very same dealer, but thats a whole nother story!!
Our lad drove the Panda for his first 18mths or so, he even managed to keep her black box, saving a second fitting fee.
He then decided he wanted something a bit bigger, so I found him a tidy Fabia1.4 that he still has.
We kept the panda, sticking it in the wifes name, and used it as a spare runabout till my daughter finished her apprenticeship and bought a nearly new Mazda3 with her pay rise.
So we swapped to the Swift as our spare car and sold the Panda to the Son of a workmate of the wifes about 18mths ago, and as far as we know its still going strong.

Back