General Now we can find out exactly how many Tipo 16v Sedicivalvoles are left ! !

Currently reading:
General Now we can find out exactly how many Tipo 16v Sedicivalvoles are left ! !

sedi_2000

Hi, For years we'v been asking the question "How many Sedicivalvole's are left ?"
In fact my good friend Mike Ware made a thread a year or so ago about it :) . . . . . . . .
After watching the new series of Top Gear last night Jeremy Clarkson told us about a new site called howmanyareleft.co.uk it's mint! :D

There are only "68" left in the uk . . . Go on and have a look.

Cheers Gaz>Sedi_2000

Last edited:
Well i've got 2 mk1's (J-1991) & 1 mk 2 (L-1994)

& my mate Luca has 2 mk1's (J-1991) & a (K-1993)

& another mate Stuie has a mk2 (L-1994)

& they are the only one's in Derby So come on people where are the rest of them ?

Cheers Gaz>Sedi_2000

I have still got my Mk1 - a black 5 door on a J.

Gary was telling me today that the old www.tipo16v.co.uk site is back up, this time with most of the old pictures available to view.

I have just spent a happy half hour looking back at the "old days" - if you have never looked throught this site because you are new to Tipos I would urge you to do so. It was once "the bible" for all things Sedicalvole. You can also see a picture of my car looking very shiny nearly 12 years ago!!!!!

MIKE

My sedici is still runing... Fiat tipo 2.0 ie 16V 146KS 107kW , year 1994 :slayer:

mines going back on the road in the next month or so after a year and a bits rest

L435EDP white 3door mk2

just had complete new clutch as the thrust bearing went, now about to have 40mm coil overs,goodridge braided hoses, new pads/discs,handbrake cable,cambelt, service and so on. apart from the few small upgrades shes completely standard :D

mines going back on the road in the next month or so after a year and a bits rest

L435EDP white 3door mk2

just had complete new clutch as the thrust bearing went, now about to have 40mm coil overs,goodridge braided hoses, new pads/discs,handbrake cable,cambelt, service and so on. apart from the few small upgrades shes completely standard :D

I've had a few over the years but they're a bit too old for me now,
and I'm too old for them , :cry:
Charlie

Back