General Now the world is back to normal…

Currently reading:
General Now the world is back to normal…

....I shall be going back into my box but keeping a watchful eye on the Mk1 with Sarah. Sometime in Q1 next year it will be getting the bits of surface rust and a some minor dings corrected and a new colour change spray job inside and out. At the moment it’s looking like it’s going to be going black as that will still fit with its new seats.

I’ve bitten the bullet and made a couple of commitments that I need to honour next year before Q1 2009. One of which is the thing in the pics below.

A bit of t-cut, a spot of wiring and a few seats and I’m sure it will be a minter (you should see the parts order I’m putting in tomorrow. Damn!!) :eek: It may need its tracking sorted though first :rolleyes:

The other commitment running at the same time is along the same lines but is known only as the “mk3 project”

I’ll ghost about the forum from time to time, but those that know where to find me, or want to, can. Otherwise, that’s me for a while I’m afraid (start the street party now:D ), unless the Mk1 does anything interesting.(y)

Cheers guys, it’s been…..emotional :slayer:

(and those that were counting....I managed 24hrs without a broken car to fix. A personal best :) )

Attachments

• As delivered osf (Large).jpg
    As delivered osf (Large).jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 49
  • interior1 (Large).jpg
    interior1 (Large).jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 12
  • interior2 (Large).jpg
    interior2 (Large).jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 10
  • engine bay (Large).jpg
    engine bay (Large).jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 56
  • wiring (Large).jpg
    wiring (Large).jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Constantly emotional these days, what's wrong with you man :)

Thanks for your commitment to the panda section this year and for helping so much during the trip Rob. It's also been a supprise to see your change towards these little Italian boxes of supprise, although I know you haven't fully caught the bug. But i'm sure with time you'll be hooked. Looking into your future I can see the seven series parked next to a little panda with your name on the V5 ;)

Goodnight n god bless.

Constantly emotional these days, what's wrong with you man :)

Thanks for your commitment to the panda section this year and for helping so much during the trip Rob. It's also been a supprise to see your change towards these little Italian boxes of supprise, although I know you haven't fully caught the bug. But i'm sure with time you'll be hooked. Looking into your future I can see the seven series parked next to a little panda with your name on the V5 ;)

Goodnight n god bless.

Not a problem sir, The Panda's are cool little things and I do have a high regard for them now. However my name on a V5 for one..... alas I can't see that happening. However I'm kind of stuck in a ground hog day moment for a while, cus I can't abide beetles or the Mk3 thing. But....here I am.

One day I'll learn and stop using the, "Oh why not. Whats the worst that can happen" train of thought :D

I'll get around to that Marlin and use my M3 engine one day.....not before the bugsplat gets a porsche flat 6 shoved in it though (that should arrive in a couple of weeks :) A little early to be of any use, but its a nice thing to have on the shelf)

Back