Now that's what I call one hell of a diet !

Currently reading:
Now that's what I call one hell of a diet !

Whilst patiently waiting in the check out queue at Tesco's to pay for a bag of dog biscuits a portly woman behind me noticed my purchase and asked as to what sort of dog i had. I replied that the biscuits weren't for a dog but for me as part of the new Winalot diet. Curious, the lady asked for details. I told her that the regime was for 1 bowl in the morning with milk, 1 bowl at lunchtime with salad and 1 bowl with gravy in the evening. Other shoppers were by now listening in as she asked if it really worked. I told her that i had only been on it for 2 weeks when i had been rushed to hospital and that this was my first day back on the diet. Keen to know if the diet was resposonsible for my hospital visit and if it was due to the ingredients i informed her that i had been run over by a car while i was sat in the middle of the road licking my balls. :)

Last edited:
Whilst patiently waiting in the check out queue at Tesco's to pay for a bag of dog biscuits a portly woman behind me noticed my purchase and asked as to what sort of dog i had. I replied that the biscuits weren't for a dog but for me as part of the new Winalot diet. Curious, the lady asked for details. I told her that the regime was for 1 bowl in the morning with milk, 1 bowl at lunchtime with salad and 1 bowl with gravy in the evening. Other shoppers were by now listening in as she asked if really worked. I told her that i had only been on it for 2 weeks when i had been rushed to hospital and that this was my first day back on the diet. Keen to know if the diet was resposonsible for my hospital visit and if it was due to the ingredients i informed her that i had been run over by a car while i was sat in the middle of the road licking my balls. :)

:rolleyes:get out(y)

Back