General Novo panda bits in classic panda

Currently reading:
General Novo panda bits in classic panda

I've found a bit that swappes between the NovoPanda and our little un. The radio Cassette!! (thou it helps if you've got a gray dash like Asbo) Well it was 9.99 on ebay and I was a bit to liquerd to notice the 'new panda' bit... Just glad it fits!

Jim

DSC00584.JPG

Asbo goes all RDS!!!

Last edited:
Boo!, then I found the radio got a different antenna fitting to the wing mounted antenna that comes with the panda... (fraid I can't really discribe it way to many glasses of vino :D )

Can you get adaptors???

Jim

yeah, then I found halfords sell adaptors!

Boo! Then I found it didn't like my coathanger antenna!

Yeah, forgot I'd bought spare antenna of ebay yonks ago (much to alan going 'what do you need that for')

Boo, Blew the fuses cause I didnt disconnect the battery

Yeah it's working of a 3 amp house fused which seem the same size!

Jim

True, but we're more radio people that CD's or Tapes....
And I really wanted it for the RDS more than anything.
Sign of getting old, listening to Terry Wogan in the mornings on the way to Larne (hehe!)

Jim

What's worse is that I'm starting to listen to the today show on radio 4!!!

Growing up tis quite frighting!!

(thou very pleased with me self that after all the crap I actually got the dam thing to work!)

Total expenditure 20 quid (as the guy that sold me the radio gave me refund cause I had to pay to unlock it) and I also fitted velcro onto the speakers so they don't slide around on the front self any more... (yeah, they still look tatty but there's loads of lead on them so they can be sat on the bonnet and you've got 'suround sound' hehe! Ok more Slur sound after that last gin....

Jim

Back