P1000487.JPG

Grande Punto novitec racing from belgium...

Introduction

i wanted to share my passion for the grande punto with you through this few pictures...let's comment them:)

P1000487.JPG

P1000509.JPG
well it's a multi jet engine remaped , but i wanted a t-jet like you...

even though i didn t really choose my engine, i am pretty happy of my car ,she looks

so nice :p ...

indeed those are 18 inch novitec' s wheels and everybody on my forum want them.. i

will try to post some more pictures in my thread if you want to..?

and thanks to this forum to let me know about fly eyes kit ( i bought them a few

hours after learning it exists!!! ahahahh)

good road to everybody and take care

Hello! Nice Punto you have.

From where in Belgium are you?? ;) I'm also from Belgium..

car looks great, shame the novitec stuff cost so much in uk. wheels look great as well 18's fit fine look better than 17's in the grande's infinite arches

well i come from mons, it s really nice to hear that you like my car.. , to mayatt:why novitec stuff cost so much in UK??

in april , my wheels will be painted in gloss black ( NERO CARBONIO to be more precise, it s a maserati's color :p )
i think the black and white contrast is better than now..even though my wheels looks great ( the ideal shame to suit the grande punto ), i think they would be better in black

i will also paint my calipers in gloss black too with a white sticker 'brembo' on them

i will try to put some other pictures on my thread

thanks but i WILL paint my wheels, i am sure it will be better...no matter if i will loose a bit of the shame of my wheel ...the contrast will win the day :)

secondly,the bulbs of my foglights are also xenon 8000k ( as my lights) H1 more precisely ;)

its difficult to find a company prepared to ship to uk tried german,italian and belgian all said they had had problems shipping to uk in past so didnt do it anymore and costs were high, few ebay place had them but at a premium

according to you and the pictures of my car , what am i supposed to do? paint my 18 inch rims or not?? give me your opinion please ( all of you, who read this )...

according to you and the pictures of my car , what am i supposed to do? paint my 18 inch rims or not?? give me your opinion please ( all of you, who read this )...

I think they look better the way they are now. I am usually a fan of white/black but I think because of the multispoke design of the wheel, they look better as they are now, because if they were black, from a distance it would just like a solid circle without the nice detail.

Back