Styling Novitec Panda.

fiat-panda-nuova-novitec-2012-01.jpg

fiat-panda-nuova-novitec-2012-02.jpg

fiat-panda-nuova-novitec-2012-03.jpg

fiat-panda-nuova-novitec-2012-04.jpg

fiat-panda-nuova-novitec-2012-05.jpg

fiat-panda-nuova-novitec-2012-06.jpg

fiat-panda-nuova-novitec-2012-07.jpg

Not impressed. I've expressed my dislike of the new model already in other threads but I think it looks particularly ugly in light colours. (I think the 4x4 in black is much more appealing and it seems to be the best of the bunch.) Even trying to adopt a neutral standpoint, I think the spoilers are a little overdone and the new Panda needs at least 110 hp, preferably 120, to justify any posing.

As the Italians would say of cars that try to look the part but don't succeed - "Volere ma non potere" - to want to but not be able.

Not impressed. I've expressed my dislike of the new model already in other threads but I think it looks particularly ugly in light colours. (I think the 4x4 in black is much more appealing and it seems to be the best of the bunch.) Even trying to adopt a neutral standpoint, I think the spoilers are a little overdone and the new Panda needs at least 110 hp, preferably 120, to justify any posing.

As the Italians would say of cars that try to look the part but don't succeed - "Volere ma non potere" - to want to but not be able.
Not my cup of tea.
Don't like the 17" wheels, to big IMHO.
And i'm not a fan of Tupperware, and if i would make that front spoiler matt black.
And to get more power then 100 hp out of the TwinAir you need a bigger turbo.
Apparently the new 105 hp TwinAir would be able to past the 120 hp after a remap.

Last edited:
It just looks like my MultiJet lounge with some different wheels on :)

The fact it doesn't look much different to standard goes to show how subtle the mods are (apart from the wheels of course).

I would have gone 16" rather than 17", but each to their own. It doesn't look BAD though.

Ooops there goes another rubber tree plant... Oh I mean super low profile shod alloy wheel.

Very smart but no thankyou. We have holes in our road that would loose a whole Panda for months, let alone wreck those wheels, and lower springs... not in this neck of the woods thankyou.

That's a shame. My Barchetta has a Novitec exhaust (fitted at least 15 years ago) and it's excellent quality (and very loud :devil:)

Back