Nottingham Area...

Currently reading:
Nottingham Area...

hi walt, i seen you around notts!!! nice punto :)

who here thinks we shud sort a notts meet up sometime soon seeing as we got loads of notties on here????

pls leave your answers on a sae postcard lol

and seicentos and cinqs :eek:

just get em all together!!!

if you ever free and wanna chat, pop over to motorist centre on alfreton road in notts, cus i get bored hahahahaha plus i can check ur fiats out (y)

lol at minty, get some work done lazy ass!!!!
meet in notts sound good i`m just off a52 between notts and derby so more the better!!!!
cant miss mine 2 black vipers on yellow sei gives it away!!

NeilC said:
I'm a Notts lad. You'll see me every morning and evening on the way to/from Derby on the A52.

...Champagne Silver Stilo Abarth (y)

I'll be doin that same route every day in term time too mate, see you there ;)

i live in basford in notts, you cant miss, i drive the ****bucket cinq SX in black, with a lime green tailgate, looks of pity are appreciated!

cinqy_smurf said:
I'll be doin that same route every day in term time too mate, see you there ;)

i live in basford in notts, you cant miss, i drive the ****bucket cinq SX in black, with a lime green tailgate, looks of pity are appreciated!
I'll keep me eye open for ya! (y)

Hey there All.

Kimberley Notts here.

Black Stilo MW JTD.

I do the A610 then A6 to Cromford on the way to Macclesfield one day a week, rest of time its parked up on drive :)

Looking out to wave.

All the best

Rich

Hi all, just got a used Stilo last week (Black 5dr 1.8 Dynamique) came across this excellent forum by chance today whilst searching for CD Manual (got 1 from ebay).

Live just up the road from Nottingham in Worksop, have yet to see another Stilo in this neck of the woods.

you should post a hello in LL.... more ppl look there... a fair few stilo ppl on here... all really nice.... well u might wanna watch out for Ben R... he`s a bit :nutter: ;)

Derbychick said:
you should post a hello in LL.... more ppl look there... a fair few stilo ppl on here... all really nice.... well u might wanna watch out for Ben R... he`s a bit :nutter: ;)

Takes one to know one! :rolleyes: :D

Back