Nottingham Area...

Currently reading:
Nottingham Area...

davethetekkie

Hi, anyone know a girl with a Cinquecento in Nottingham area, was dark so couldn't see colour of car, but looked fairly nice...

Also is there anyone from Notts area on this forum?

D

I am outside of term time but not seen any nice girls in cinqs to mention of I don't think.

well dude... I cannot lie... both ;) I'm only here IN term time which is a pity dude... I work at McD's and am on window one a lot so I get to see all sorts of pretty cars... and the rest ;)

wat area? south? north? I'm living in Sneinton just ATM... not the best place maybe... but cheap and the house is great... so yeh... little navy uno... n it'll prolly be me... :)

hey froggie... sadly its not worth the wrath of the bosses... they're very tight... maybe when I go for shift runner ;)

There is a girl i keep seeing in nottingham with a bright red cinq sporting, very similar to mine only not as faded

Btw i live in nottingham

OK... just out of interest... Lemon Yellow Cinq... Nottingham... Trent Bridge McDonalds... anyone know who it was?

I live in Nottingham.

i've seen the chiq your on about as well as another one which is black with orange stipes going down th side. Plus there was a guy that lives over the road from me with a suped up Punto and Brava, and a couple of doors down from them was a guy with a suped up yellow Chiq.

I've moved house now, and wehre I live ther are loads of MK! Puntos, one of them is ready nice. All done up and sprayed silver.

Hi im also from notts, where abouts are most of you guys fom in notts?? I usually see some very nice punto going around

Back