South West Notfar - A40 Gloucester ( near M5)

Currently reading:
South West Notfar - A40 Gloucester ( near M5)

Notfar - A40 Gloucester ( near M5)
Posted by varesecrazy
Gloucester A40
Sunday, November 6, 2022 - 10:00 AM
Until: Sunday, November 6, 2022 - 02:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I went here the other day @varesecrazy - potential spot for meetup one time, easy to get to, loads of room to park on the gravel section. And as its almost tradition at this point, decent drive from there to clearwell for cakes down roads people won't have done before i don't think, not during the meets anyway..

I went here the other day @varesecrazy - potential spot for meetup one time, easy to get to, loads of room to park on the gravel section. And as its almost tradition at this point, decent drive from there to clearwell for cakes down roads people won't have done before i don't think, not during the meets anyway..

Thanks, I am over that way soon 👍

I might spend an hour in there to see what it's like 🤔

Thanks, I am over that way soon 👍

I might spend an hour in there to see what it's like 🤔
Theres also just south of it The Silver Cafe, which was famous many moons ago, before motorways lol. I think it reopened last year after being shut for decades. I keep meaning to go for a fry up but as of yet havent so cannot comment

Hello. New to the forum but not to Panda ownership(s)..Just having a look around the site for any West Midlands meets preferably Gloucestershire/Worcestershire/Herefordshire/West Oxfordshire. Do you know of any meets being arranged or at least thought about for next year? Andrew.
Thanks for that. I'll look out, next Springtime, for any future meets in Glos. In the meantime my Mk1 Panda requires a variety of mechanical repairs to be undertaken through this winter. Andrew.

The Silver Fox Cafe looks a better bet, with a more appropriate menu for a short stop. The White Hart looks like food from luchtime on, so no breakfast bap or similar.

I visited recently,
couldn't get in the Siver Fox
The car park was small, and underwater

So went to the pub, no light options, but friendly and organised

So will be back to a Cafe elsewhere come the spring 🙂

Back