Technical Not working, Cigarette sockets?

Currently reading:
Technical Not working, Cigarette sockets?

:bang: I have Had Multiwagon from new. Both Front a Back sockets do not work? i have checked the fuse but should there be a relay?:confused:

Im at a loss, :cry:i would like to be able to use it. All my other electrics are fine.

I had the same problem with the front ( no live feed) you can take it off the light on the socket. problem solved

The handbrake had actually sliced through the cables to my front socket due to the proximity of the cable run. Easy enough to check by removing the handbrake gaiter and peering through?

Hi jonny cinq,:D Could do that but i have no light on the socket,MW Like it from new, was an x Display with most of the extras? Still bewilded:bang:

Clowny, Thanks. Had a look but Cable is ok:eek:, Do you know if the front and back sockets connected in the same loom? wire? My hopes was high.:bang:

Clowny, Thanks. Had a look but Cable is ok:eek:, Do you know if the front and back sockets connected in the same loom? wire? My hopes was high.:bang:

;)We i checked the fuse and relay, all OK so next step :idea:i switched the two sockets, back for front and front to back:slayer:. Guess what????? Back worked and so did the front but it got hot but not as it should?:bang: but at least i have power.:)

Back