Not Fiat, but my latest installment.

Currently reading:
Not Fiat, but my latest installment.

normski c

THE BLUE BUG
Thought i'd make use of the wasted double din unit in the C2!!

Before:

IMG_0242.jpg

Now: (with my NOS button also!! :D)

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

cheers

i wish it was nos lol :D

no, its complicated, or just plain odd the way citroen's multiplex wiring system works so the screen had to have it own extra power button installed out of the way under the top compartment.

citroens and 206 etc have multiplex wiriring so their is always a pulse coming from the battery from both yellow and red wires so the screen is always trying to turn itself on when its not on! therefore it would eventually run the battery down overnight etc if it didnt have something to stop the power coming to it, this was the solution, saved me having to buy any extra wires from citroen etc to try solve it :D

cheers!

yeah i got it from a supplier on ebay, is very good!!! has a semi face off, the buttons at bottom come off so no1 else can use it if they take it.

and no it has no drive of its own although from the manual it appears there probably is a version with, my hu is a dvd player also so its connected to that.

cheers!

the handbrake cable ehh!! lol whats that hehe.

the screen has an option of handbrake cable wire on/off so it was handy but the headunit has one too, it needed to be connected to enable to see the stuff on screen, but is a simple case of wiring it in with the black/earth wires.

cheers, dads a spark so its always handy, and he always makes a good/neat job of it :D

Back