Not a newbie but…oh, and a question

Currently reading:
Not a newbie but…oh, and a question

porta

Prominent member
Once again I’m on the forums….once again I’d forgotten my logins, which I only need to do if commenting
I’m an ex fiat/lancia then fiat/alfa car sparky, so that will give you a rough idea on how ancient I am…having left the trade in ‘98 I’ve forgotten probably more than I ever knew…
ive always had fiats, and two lancias with a brief (very brief) ownership encounters with a Mk1 fiesta and a Mk2 astra van…Never ever again…
ive worked on pretty much on everything from bmw to VAG, PSA to saab and always had a 4x4 panda somewhere along the line. Ive just bought a Cat N 2019 cross, which I’ll be rebuilding soon, two full running gears for the Mk1/2 (141) panda 4x4s except engines and have a selecta that will be sold once I get it running and put air in the tyres. the engine turns over by hand and, now, on the starter BUT there’s no fuel getting to the engine and the mices have had a go at the wiring under the bonnet!
so here’s my question:

I’ve searched the forums, and my manuals, but cannot find a diagram specific to the 1100 injection/selecta…any ideas?

Back