Not a FIAT? its a fiat civic,,Honest!!

Currently reading:
Not a FIAT? its a fiat civic,,Honest!!

vtec

Misseys Stalker!
Ok well its not a fiat, we've established that, but this is members rides and im a member and this is my ride.,.,hope ya like it/.
HONDA:devil: :devil: :devil:

Ok pics arnt workin for some reason, click the link below.,.,

Last edited:
SkinzCinqSporting said:
Need's lowered

Sorry to go off topic but this is one of the most repeated grammatical errors on this forum and it makes me cringe evrery time I see it. It's "needs to be lowered". Bloody auxiliary verb abusing nutters! :p

(And for completeness no apostrophe is needed between the "d" and "s"...)

I'll leave you alone now.

Sorry i just don't get this posting about other cars business that seems to be coming more and more common on here, had a conversation on msn with a member (not naming names) on here and we just don't get it at all.. It is a FIATforum, and yes i know lots of us have other types of cars but thats not why we are here is it?? Myself have a classic beetle but i'd never post a pic of it on here coz its a VW, i'd post that on the Volkszone Forum unless someone asked to see it, in which case i'd keep it to PM's.

Sorry for rant but this just really irratates me..
ps. your civic is quite nice..for a honda :p

FuzzyPanda said:
Sorry to go off topic but this is one of the most repeated grammatical errors on this forum and it makes me cringe evrery time I see it. It's "needs to be lowered". Bloody auxiliary verb abusing nutters! :p

(And for completeness no apostrophe is needed between the "d" and "s"...)

I'll leave you alone now.

no... its "needs lowered" :p

i cant remember how it started... think it was a genuine mistype by arc some some time ago, and its kind of stuck around (within cento circles anyway) as a bit of an inside joke :D

as for this non-fiat fiat forum members cars thing, im going to stick my 2 cents in, not because i need to, or want to start a debate, but because i can :D

IMHO, and i mean this in the most respectful way..... this is a fiat forum, for talk on all things fiat, its not www.fiat-plusothercarsthatmembersnowdriveinsteadoffiats-forum.com, im not saying that people shouldnt stick around, this is afterall one of, if not THE frendliest forum ive posted on in my time, and when i move on i will prob stick around for a while to give advice when needed... but i honestly cannot see the point in posting threads about non fiat based things, it may sound harsh, but 1 for one.... dont care.

Liam said:
Chill lads, no one forced you to open the thread, if it don't say it's a Fiat then don't click.

Liam

thats very tru.... im not gettin angry about it, just seems a bit pointless to me.

and unfortuanetly its not as easy as saying 'if u dont like the look of the title, dont open it' if that was the case, we'd still have a hot babes thread :D

i'm not getting irrate about it just voicing my opinion, Something that really irratates me and i'm allowed to say so. I could have started a thread in LL named could please not tell me about your non fiat, about how i thought it was wrong but can't be bothered with all the crap i'd get as anyone does when they air a 'contraversial' opinion..

Or post in the leisure lounge if it's non-fiat... although I do agree with what Mase said.
On topic, personally, I don't like it. I don't like the stripes and neons... but I like the colour blue ^^

mase said:
no... its "needs lowered" :p

i cant remember how it started... think it was a genuine mistype by arc some some time ago, and its kind of stuck around (within cento circles anyway) as a bit of an inside joke :D

as for this non-fiat fiat forum members cars thing, im going to stick my 2 cents in, not because i need to, or want to start a debate, but because i can :D

IMHO, and i mean this in the most respectful way..... this is a fiat forum, for talk on all things fiat, its not www.fiat-plusothercarsthatmembersnowdriveinsteadoffiats-forum.com, im not saying that people shouldnt stick around, this is afterall one of, if not THE frendliest forum ive posted on in my time, and when i move on i will prob stick around for a while to give advice when needed... but i honestly cannot see the point in posting threads about non fiat based things, it may sound harsh, but 1 for one.... dont care.

I do so agree (y)

hmm, I won;t bother posting pics of my car when its had some more stuff done to it then lol o_O, unless you want my old sei in the background?

I havent actually looked back here in ages.,
On topic, personally, I don't like it. I don't like the stripes and neons... but I like the colour blue ^^
that was all in 2004, their all gone now. the stripes was part of a "mugen" trend that was going around in america,
Oh and im gonna lower it soon, but wanted to get my new wheels first,.,.its not as high as it looks in the pics.,

Oh and to all you HONDA haters out there!(n) ., are you all really that purest?:eek:
i think the reason this is such a friendly forum is because its flexible! its only a couple of pics of my car for god sake and if the rules said "FIATS ONLY" then i wouldnt put it in:) .,.no offence of anything, i just think your being a grandad-ish:D

Chill lads, no one forced you to open the thread, if it don't say it's a Fiat then don't click.

Liam
cheers liam, your cheque's in the post!:D

little old ladies car them
Oh and this from someone who owns a bunny wabbit!,.,.lol:D just kidding!:D

Last edited:
I'm not having a go mate, i like the civic's they are good cars, loadsa fun!! And without opening this all up again, its just that i'm not here to look at honda's, beemer's, vauxhall's etc, i'm here for fiats. I am well into cars and love many marques. Its just not what i'm here for if you take my meaning.
Unfortuneatly for you, it was your thread that set me off about it, could have been anyone, it was nothing against you or your car, more of a sweeping comment

We need a section where we can just post pics of our non fiat rides the m*nd*o forum has this facility, however i think the idea was nixed but i have noticed a lot of movement of the more established members moving onto other makes as well.

Maybe its time to re-evaluate?

Back