Norwich Union and modifications @ 17

Currently reading:
Norwich Union and modifications @ 17

robin91

When I pass my test I think I'm going to be insuring with Norwich Union through Adrian Flux (best quote by quite a way!) I asked the lady on the phone (from Adrian Flux) and she said they don't allow modifications full stop, but I've read on here of people being allowed modifications through NU however their premium did go up a bit..

Does anyone know what the deal is here? Do they allow modifications? If I take out the policy once I pass as standard and then if I ever do decide to modify and phone them up to ask, will they allow it? Or is it the case they don't allow modifications at 17?

If anyone could provide feedback on this asap it'd be much appreciated!

Robin

When I pass my test I think I'm going to be insuring with Norwich Union through Adrian Flux (best quote by quite a way!) I asked the lady on the phone (from Adrian Flux) and she said they don't allow modifications full stop, but I've read on here of people being allowed modifications through NU however their premium did go up a bit..

Does anyone know what the deal is here? Do they allow modifications? If I take out the policy once I pass as standard and then if I ever do decide to modify and phone them up to ask, will they allow it? Or is it the case they don't allow modifications at 17?

If anyone could provide feedback on this asap it'd be much appreciated!

Robin

Hi Robin
Glad to hear you got a competative quote from us.
We do alloy modifications - but it is dependent on which insurer 'scheme' your policy is with. Please feel free to PM me your surname/post code and I can double check for you if you like?
Dan

Back