Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club

Currently reading:
Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club

Stuartl

Maranellohouse.com
The first getogether of the new year is on Tuesday the 7th of Feb At the Tidy Duffer Revarnet. Everyone is welcome to attend. It's only £10 to join the Club and it gives you Discount at the Main Fiat/Alfa dealer In Belfast as well.

For futher details on the Club go to www.niimc.com

Hi lads,
sounds like fun. You get many cars turning up everytime?
Id love to come but uni doesnt permit it at the mo :mad: but maybe ill find you some day if you are doing anykind of run up the cost of at a show.
Enjoy

OZ

Good job to the 19 who turned up!!

This was enjoyable and informative. Definately more should attend, and there are some exciting events planned. I am sure Steve will do the honours and explain.

Steve said:
Good to see you there Paul, you too Wee Smurf. :)

It was good to put a few faces to names... :)
Surprised to find I actually knew someone there already.

Thought the "subtle" approach to offering the alloys for sale was hilarious... :D Why do I get the feeling that I'll hear some more about them...? :p

Temptation is a wonderful thing... :tempt:

It's more a matter of weighing up all my expenses... :tempt:

The wheels would need to cheap enough for me to afford to put tyres on them...:( Oh and I'd also be needing locking wheel nuts as well...

Put my wee sticker on the back window yesterday...

It blends in nicely with the parcel shelf... Perhaps I should have placed it that bit higher... Oops.

Meant to tell you about another white Panda in Belfast at the meeting... It's a native Italian (registration plate + "I" on back was a bit of a give-away), left-hand drive... Foreign student - me thinks...

Wee Smurf said:
.....white Panda in Belfast at the meeting... It's a native Italian (registration plate + "I" on back was a bit of a give-away), left-hand drive... Foreign student - me thinks...

I've seen that one round at the Royal a few times... Maybe they work there?

Jim

Possibly...

But it's parked in Camden Street early and late, so I'd say student more than hospital staff...

Back