Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Announcement

Currently reading:
Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club Announcement

Just to let anyone that used to visit our site know, we've had to change our website address.

The old .com domain didn't renew despite being set to automatically renew with credit card details held on file, as a result we have lost the use of it and someone has reregistered it.

Our new domain is now www.niimc.net. At the moment it directs to a forum, but a new website will be put together soon in time for this summers shows.

Anyone that had the old site bookmarked please update your bookmarks to www.niimc.net

It's a bit of a pain, but such is life. :)

See - you didn't believe me... :cry: :nerner:

Can we get new stickers that aren't silver then :D? People might then be able to read the one in my back window, cause the silver blends in so well with the parcel shelf... :(

At least there is going to be a new site, and im always checking the forum:D , and at least you havent lost any of the old info from it i see too(y) .
Good job steve and good luck creating the new site, cant wait

OZ

Just jesting :p... I accidentally entered the old web address this morning (Silly me) and stumbled across a new site... :(

Glad it's not me having to make up new website... I think we would all be waiting a very very long time on anything being up and running... It's a bit of a nuisance losing the .com address, but I'm sure you'll have something bigger and better up and running in no time... (y) :D

Back