Normski's return

Currently reading:
Normski's return

normski c

THE BLUE BUG
But no sorry not with a fiat, still have the new french bucket :p lol

just here she is, thought i'd share, come on who of the non-fiat clan wants to start the abuse? lol. beau around?

Well here he is after his coilovers being put in.

Apart from the coilovers it's completely standard,

Really all i want now is some tints and a nice noted backbox

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

cheers.

Normski

liam, i'll have u know its a C2 GT lookalike :p lol

and its my first home, everybody comes back to their first home

1.8 stilo, its down about 50mm from standard, bout 10mm left each corner if want to, but to get it really low i'd need to remove the support spring on the front ones and leave it out or replace with a shorter one but its bad enough on bumps and pot holes as it is, and yeah 16's prob dont really help
looks lower in the flesh.

lol, Citroen slacked off on the mirrors, could easily have put the red mirror caps on like the 206 has cause they exactly the same mirror, being the same car with a different outer body and suspension.

mirrors be sorted dont worry :p

Well its not Fiat and worse still its French (I hate French cars due to my first car being a piece of sh!t)

However I actually kinda like it, the C2 is a nice looking motor in GT format (which your looks like). The wheels are a nice idea and look pretty kewl against metalic black paintwork.

All in all its a nice motor mate (y) would still rather have a Fiat though :cool:

Sorry peeps but i happen to like it, its a nice clean motor, looks really well, you should do the rep of the c2 rallycar:D ,

OZ

p.s. i think you passed me yesterday mate in her and it looks even better moving

cheers oz mate, don't remember seeing a modded yellow sei, be hard to miss lol, so if i did, sorry, missed ya!

and i would do a rally car rep but i'm unsure about the stickers, might turn it tacky, and the wrc spoiler is a beast! might look out of place.

thanks anyway chaps

True norm plus i think there maybe 1 already done.
I think you passed me on a wee mini roundabout in Glengormley so maybe thats why you didnt see me. Not to worry.
NIce car dude.

OZ

Back