Nokia N96 and Blue & Me

Currently reading:
Nokia N96 and Blue & Me

oleson

I have recently purchased an 07 Bravo Dynamic 150 with the Blue & Me function. I have been able to pair my Nokia N96 with the car, however I have come across a couple of problems.

1. Everytime I leave the car and come back to it, I have to pair the phone again. Is there a way in which it can pair automatically?

2. I have no idea how to load my phonebook to the car. I think I have tried everything including sending the numbers as business cards to the car. Is there anything else I can try?

Thanks

T14086 - not with newest models on the market...

oleson - go into phonebook on your phone, press options, select mark all then go to blue&me menu in your car and select add contacts -> it will be waiting for you to send your contacts from the phone. Press on the phone options, then send, and send as buisness card via Bluetooth - select Blue&Me as a device to send it too. You will hear "click" after each contact is sent to the car and a number of the total contacts will increase on the cars dashboard screen. When the phone says "Finished" press the Menu button or Ok (Can't remember - b&m will tell you which to press after you finish) on your steering wheel. That's all with phonebook. It's the same with ALL symbian os phones.
To get phone always pairing go into Bluetooth settings on your phone (it in settings), scroll to the paired devices, choose Blue&Me and in the options select Always Authorize. That should help - it works well with my n95 8gb but doesn't always work with my 5800 and i can't fix it :-/

For more info about Blue&Me visit Blue&Me section in this forum - Has LOADS of info there!

Back