Technical noise when engine is off JTD

Currently reading:
Technical noise when engine is off JTD

coffee

Hi, can anyone help me with my JTD stilo?

I stared to hear a noise when the engine is off. after turning the key (but not starting the engine) I can hear noise like something is rotating. I can't localize exactly it is maybe under the bonnet or in the dash. the noise stops only when i turn the key back an pull it out. (no its not a fan or CD in player:) ) It's still there when the engine is running but it's not so obvious. The cold or warm engine makes no difference.

the second thing: what can I do whit flashing warning lights? One in ten times when the brake pedal is depressed comes warning on display about some light bulb in right rear light.

has any one an idea?

Dont know about the noise but have you checked all the bulbs on the back of the car to see if they are working, If all are working might be a earth issue but someone will be along soon enough with more info.

Maybe its the fuel pump priming..you can ge this on petrol cars but not sure if this applies to the oil burners..

Worth checking if it's affected by your lights being on or off - could be one of the headlight servo motors failed?

Worth checking if it's affected by your lights being on or off - could be one of the headlight servo motors failed?

matty, thanks for tip :idea:, both of the headlights actually don't move when trying to adjust.

Back