Technical Noise from my bravo 1.4 t-jet 150hp

Currently reading:
Technical Noise from my bravo 1.4 t-jet 150hp

AlexanderVTodorov

hats happen when i walking atleast 10-15-20 KM running then started.I exchange cam belt with water pump,when i remove v-belt noise is still up.When i start up car for the first time for a day i dont have any noise just when i running sone kilometers then started .Can u help me ?

Yeah, well a new belt might make some noise on the pulleys until its surface wears a bit. Take the top cambelt cover off and see the belt running. Is it looking good? Take a stethoscope and listen to parts, water pump etc. A new water pump itself might make noise when new. Mine was noisy. It's become more quiet now but i can still hear it. Check the tension.

Yeah, well a new belt might make some noise on the pulleys until its surface wears a bit. Take the top cambelt cover off and see the belt running. Is it looking good? Take a stethoscope and listen to parts, water pump etc. A new water pump itself might make noise when new. Mine was noisy. It's become more quiet now but i can still hear it. Check the tension.
Yeah ,with the old toothed belt KIT was the same .We listen with stethoscop and nothing from engie ,its still there noise already 3000 km and no issues ,but noise stil there....

Back