Technical No wipers and bright!!

Currently reading:
Technical No wipers and bright!!

searched on ebay but cant find anything...

looks like i am screwed :eek:

here's 12 bravos, you can take it form any of them
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=bravo+breaking

and 17 bravas
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_npmv=3&_trksid=m38&_nkw=brava+breaking

and 3 mareas
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_npmv=3&_trksid=m38&_nkw=marea+breaking

all 32 of those cars are suitable donors. email them all, i'm sure at least one of the sellers will be willing to supply you for £10 plus postage.

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Thanks for the help bro...

I managed to find this part number : 735251561

Does STEERING COLUMN SWITCH means the same as STALK ?

OK thanks mate.

My only concern at this stage is if I am doing further damage driving the car with the faulty stalk until I find one....

it is the cloumn switch that has gone i had this problem.

do not go to fiat over £300 they wanted for a new one. around £20 - £30 from a scrappy and you could fit it urself

Last edited:
thanks a lot again, this forum really kicks a55 !! :slayer:

I thought to share this with you as I am sure you will find it interesting. I just went to an old retired car electrician and told him about this problem I am having. He opened the fuse box underneath the steering, made some sort of bridging using insulated wire....and what do you know....everything is working again!!

Dont know what the hell did he do but hey its working! someone knows what might have he done? he told me something but he's foreigner and i did not understand a damn thing lol (y)

I thought to share this with you as I am sure you will find it interesting. I just went to an old retired car electrician and told him about this problem I am having. He opened the fuse box underneath the steering, made some sort of bridging using insulated wire....and what do you know....everything is working again!!
when you say retired, do you mean retarded? only a fool would bridge the terminals of a fuse holder, it could start a fire or easily melt wires making a small problem much worse.

Last edited:
OK I just guessed he did some bridging...:confused:

What could he have done inside the fuse box to get the stalk to work again then?? :eek:

he'll have replaced the fuse with a piece of wire, which means the short is now shorting continuously, which will make it heat up. keep feeling the stalks, i bet one of them gets hot after driving for a while.

Damn that sucks :confused:

It would have been better if I did not buy a brava in the first place then :bang:

or you could go to a scrapyard and pay £10-20 for the stalks.
there are few scrapyards that wont have a bravo, brava or marea.

Ok problem solved. I took it to another electrician.

He took the column switch out and found a corroded contact and scraped it with a flat screwdriver. He plugged it back in and removed the bridge contraption the other elect did.

and what do you know? It worked like a charm!

thumbs up !! (y)(y)(y)

Back