General No such luck :(

Currently reading:
General No such luck :(

Not had much luck with my punto in the past few months, deffinatley starting to think I'm jinxed. First off I went into the back of a taxi which damaged my front end which meant new bumper, headlight, bonnet needs adjusting, new grill etc.. secondly someone went into the side of me at the petrol station & another person went into the side of me again, then I had my boot smoothed and it all bubbled.. then someone smashed my back window & lastly someone went into the back of me today! so not a happy bunny.. paid £500 for it all to be fixed (except the back bumper from today) and it still looks a mess!.. lets hope my bad luck is finally over :(

before:
26871_367782379885_515054885_3390832_6008882_n.jpg

after:
26769_343452419885_515054885_3326807_5909498_n.jpg

Dear god, that's bad luck.. !

Yellow is the most visable colour, maybe it's too visable and people just get attracted to it with thier cars.

I'd sell it to be honest, before you end up getting bummed by an artic lorry.

Not had much luck with my punto in the past few months, deffinatley starting to think I'm jinxed. First off I went into the back of a taxi which damaged my front end which meant new bumper, headlight, bonnet needs adjusting, new grill etc.. secondly someone went into the side of me at the petrol station & another person went into the side of me again, then I had my boot smoothed and it all bubbled.. then someone smashed my back window & lastly someone went into the back of me today! so not a happy bunny.. paid £500 for it all to be fixed (except the back bumper from today) and it still looks a mess!.. lets hope my bad luck is finally over :(

before:
View attachment 80727

after:
View attachment 80728
Gutted for you, was a nice motor before all that happened to it.

Back