Technical No Key / security card, what do Fiat charge ?

Currently reading:
Technical No Key / security card, what do Fiat charge ?

If you can show actual documented proof of what you say re insurance I will accept it, otherwise I must surely conclude you are giving out disinformation to users as some have got their cards and some have not.
Which is a shame.

Please get over yourself, perhaps you can provide documented proof on the contary?!?

I'm not gaining from informing people of 'how it is' in the UK. Like you say you don't even live here, so if you don't like it then it doesn't matter does it. Obviously everything is so perfect where you are though that you've nothing better to concern yourself in and moan about....

I seem to remember that when I bought my Uno 60DS new in 1989 there was a radio card key and some kind of plastic key to get in the door although it wouldn't start it.

But on the Panda MJ I don't remember getting anything.

Obviously everything is so perfect where you are though that you've nothing better to concern yourself in and moan about....

Oh nooooo., I wouldn't say 'everything', the Yacht needs a polish, the cat has only one eye, but, apart from that, and the ridiculously low UK interest rates on our investments, its pretty damn good really :D .oh, !! It did rain the other day,, that was VERY nasty....... I suppose it is better than living in a scrap yard as per your pics (y)

Life is tough... but ya gotta struggle on to the next boring day of doing whatever pleases one... :rolleyes:

Oh, yes, the interest rates are better here too, and the insurance is cheaper, and the road tax, and the fuel, and the better class restaurants, the food, the houses, the electricity, rates, everything really. The health service is FAR better, the police are excellent, the crime rates are lower, and, scrap yard owners dont make up rules for insurance companies and spread dis information with no proof lol :p
So, I must confess, it IS a hard life when you think about it, the interest last month was down a fraction, we had to eat IN one day.... but, worry not. Worry not... sob, sob..;)

I seem to remember that when I bought my Uno 60DS new in 1989 there was a radio card key and some kind of plastic key to get in the door although it wouldn't start it.

Best bet is go to the dealer and ask for your card, you are entitled to it, it is for emergency use. We didnt get one as the previous owner had put it in a safe place :rolleyes: ..... but Mr Fiat is getting us one, FOC we presume, everything else seems to be :) .. they said a few days and just needed the VIN. No worries.

Oi one man's scap is another man's pride and joy (n)

The funny thing is none of it is scrap either, shows what some people think they know :p

Obviously why their UK investments are doing crap, don't know what they're doing and not investing in the right thing. Mine are booming ATM :D

UK supplied vehicles do not have this code, and it is a requirement from the UK insurance industry as previously stated.

My Coupe was a personal import from the Netherlands, and has the code card. All our UK supplied Fiat's do not have them. In an emergency the code can be obtained from a dealer, with appropriate proof of your legitimate ownership. This all seems entirely reasonable to me. (y)

Oh, yes, the interest rates are better here too, and the insurance is cheaper, and the road tax, and the fuel, and the better class restaurants, the food, the houses, the electricity, rates, everything really. The health service is FAR better, the police are excellent, the crime rates are lower, and, scrap yard owners dont make up rules for insurance companies and spread dis information with no proof lol :p

What about the women, though ?

Jokes-about-Portuguese-Stereotypes-2.jpg

I got a radio code! :nerner:

UK supplied vehicles do not have this code, and it is a requirement from the UK insurance industry as previously stated.

My Coupe was a personal import from the Netherlands, and has the code card. All our UK supplied Fiat's do not have them. In an emergency the code can be obtained from a dealer, with appropriate proof of your legitimate ownership. This all seems entirely reasonable to me. (y)

You are reasonably unreasonable about what you think is reasonable then.
At 4 in the morning, who are ya gonna call - ghost busters ? cos the bloody dealer ain't gonna help dude !!!.
You just accept it like headless chickens. ??.... (n) :rolleyes: truly, utterly amazing...
Go and demand your cards, they are yours.. you cannot speak for ALL the UK cars... as seen here some certainly have them, they were given them when asked to avoid being ripped off by the dodgy dealers and 'used merchandise' merchants.... grow a pair for gawd sake...

I got a radio code! :nerner:

Me too.

And just last week I got a "Code Error" on the radio, out of the blue.

I searched through the folder with the manual in & found the code card.

But I couldn't find any way of inputting the code into the radio.

So I disconnected the battery for a wee while.

On reconnection, the radio worked perfectly and didn't ask for the code.

Go figure :confused:.

Me too.

And just last week I got a "Code Error" on the radio, out of the blue.

I searched through the folder with the manual in & found the code card.

But I couldn't find any way of inputting the code into the radio.

So I disconnected the battery for a wee while.

On reconnection, the radio worked perfectly and didn't ask for the code.

Go figure :confused:.

Only need the code if it's fitted to a vehicle different to that which it came out of the factory in :)

At 4 in the morning, who are ya gonna call - ghost busters ? cos the bloody dealer ain't gonna help dude !!!.

It's called breakdown assistance. The likelyhood of immolbiser problems leaving you stranded are low anyway, and you've got to assume that if it does fail at 4am the driver is organised enough to have a copy of the code securely stored on their phone, and the handbook to hand to read how to operate the emergency start procedure.

You are reasonably unreasonable about what you think is reasonable then.
You just accept it like headless chickens. ??.... (n) :rolleyes: truly, utterly amazing...
Go and demand your cards, they are yours.. you cannot speak for ALL the UK cars... as seen here some certainly have them, they were given them when asked to avoid being ripped off by the dodgy dealers and 'used merchandise' merchants.... grow a pair for gawd sake...

Stop being agressive for no reason and go hang out with your partially sighted cat or polish the barge or something.

Back