Technical No Key / security card, what do Fiat charge ?

Currently reading:
Technical No Key / security card, what do Fiat charge ?

Portugal?......I don't quite understand...:confused:

Historically one of the poorest EU countries. Food?...well Italy have that taken care off. Pastry, that's France. Boats?... Cote d azure. Culture.. Take your pick. The rich a famous appear to live and gather elsewhere in Europe...I wonder why?

Portugal is cheap for a reason...work it out.

Last edited:
Rarely have I seen such a fantastic example of someone joining a forum, asking questions and yet knowing everything - all in such a short space of time.......

Along with sereral other places in Europe, I'm familiar with the Eastern Algarve region of Portugal - I like it a lot although I generally avoid the English ex-pats in such places - think I've just had it confirmed why I do that............:rolleyes:

Rarely have I seen such a fantastic example of someone joining a forum, asking questions and yet knowing everything - all in such a short space of time.......

Along with sereral other places in Europe, I'm familiar with the Eastern Algarve region of Portugal - I like it a lot although I generally avoid the English ex-pats in such places - think I've just had it confirmed why I do that............:rolleyes:

Five years a member and only 21 posts....yet this must have flicked on switch for you to make it your 22nd post....I wonder why?...;)...:)

Back