No Fiat Dealership in Wolverhampton

Currently reading:
No Fiat Dealership in Wolverhampton

Just Been up to Brindley Auto Park in Wolverhampton to find that the Citroen Franchsie has moved to there old Rover dealership on the Penn Road, and the Fiat Franchise has gone to be replaced with Honda.

Don;t ask me why its just me but I will only use Genuine Fiat Filters when I service me car So I am now going to have to travel to Bostons of Milford which I belevie is towards cannock, inless any of the Alfa's share the Filters with my Bravo. Will have to check on Eper later. If they do share the filters I can use the new Alfa dealership in Willenhall.

Just Been up to Brindley Auto Park in Wolverhampton to find that the Citroen Franchsie has moved to there old Rover dealership on the Penn Road, and the Fiat Franchise has gone to be replaced with Honda.

Don;t ask me why its just me but I will only use Genuine Fiat Filters when I service me car So I am now going to have to travel to Bostons of Milford which I belevie is towards cannock, inless any of the Alfa's share the Filters with my Bravo. Will have to check on Eper later. If they do share the filters I can use the new Alfa dealership in Willenhall.

TJVickers in Telford just down the M54! (y)

TJ Vickers top notch dealer, I can vouch for them! Boston's is near Shugbourough Hall. went there once to buy a new car and they wer'nt interested in me!! Thats why I went to Vickers. I didnt know Brindley Fiat had closed! A place as big as Wolves should have a Fiat dealer. Anyone remember Bloxhams?

Last edited:
Back