Panda No Aux Option - adding one in? ('09 Panda)

Currently reading:
Panda No Aux Option - adding one in? ('09 Panda)

crastinblack

Hi all,

I have a 2009 Panda Pop.

The stock stereo is a Bosch Fiat 169 MP3 with no option for Aux, but I'd like to bodge one in, if possible.

I've seen videos of people doing this with the Blaupunkt version of this stereo, but unfortunately mine lacks the menu option to select Aux, and the pin configuration on the back seems to be different. All pins appear to be fully populated with plugs (apart from the ones that are 'NC').

Would I be able to hook in a 3.5mm stereo cable into the amplifier somehow? If so, which pins would I need to hook in to?

Many thanks,

Richard

Attachments

• Model No.PNG
    Model No.PNG
    993 KB · Views: 145
  • Pinout.PNG
    Pinout.PNG
    949.9 KB · Views: 74
Did you solve this?

Here's an option I remember watching once:

I've used a Bluetooth to FM adapter before, one from Xiaomi worked really well for me.

Thanks guys, I've not solved it yet but using your info I'll have a tinker with it over Christmas (y)
Keep us posted, it's an interesting topic for me... If you don't sort it, I'm sure there's other ideas we can come up with

The easiest option is adding a bluetooth adaptor in the cigarette lighter. I have one and cant fault it, charges the phone too.
I have a
The above cable appears to be this

Been as low as £3 connector would cost more to make one yourself

There’s tons of reviews on Amazon but just can’t find any stock, Appears to work fine Bosch head units in Punto and 500
AliExpress but I don't like recommending it...

Back