nice nice nice :P

Currently reading:
nice nice nice :P

i like the lights. though it doesn't seem like the older ones with vents all over. i could see it continuining into a specific sportscar more than a sports saloon if that is to go by. still looks good though, but how will it do on the dirt?

just been looking at some more pics i liked it a bit more with these alloys on it :slayer:

also found a pic of a new mondeo hmmm similar????

Attachments

• conceptx05_021600.jpg
    conceptx05_021600.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 1383B6F9A9E8111BFE51E72DBA5.jpg
    1383B6F9A9E8111BFE51E72DBA5.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 0511_mitsubishi_concept_x_01_445_900.jpg
    0511_mitsubishi_concept_x_01_445_900.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 14
love the evo's, what you reckon on a price for these new?
they look like they could cost a bomb!

damn you beat me to it, just about to say, it looks suspicously like a new mondeo :(

its not bad, but it looks more like what hyundai would put out than mitsu. very high sided and a bit narrow??

anyway, wonder'd how long it would take until they went to some kind of computer controlled tranny :rolleyes:

i think my boxers just got a whole lot stickier.

i heard subaru arent going to bring the new wrx to uk, just the sti. doesnt make sense to me, but i dont care any more, the impreza died a long time ago, and shows no signs of getting fixed any time soon.

WTF is this!!
art_19627_3_01.jpg

art_19627_3_04.jpg

i think my boxers just got a whole lot stickier.

i heard subaru arent going to bring the new wrx to uk, just the sti. doesnt make sense to me, but i dont care any more, the impreza died a long time ago, and shows no signs of getting fixed any time soon.

WTF is this!!

that would be the front of a Corsa, the side of a BMW and the rear of a Kia

.....dear god its ugly

Evo Proto X is nice :)

Sorry but IMO both the impreza and the evo have just been getting more and more ugly as time goes by..
Both those are just disgusting as far as i'm concerned

Best impreza... 22b easily
1998.22BSTi.jpg

And my fave evo, mm, more tricky, didn't like it when it came out but the 7 is beautiful
Mitsubishi%20Lancer%20EVO%207%20-%20800x600.jpg

but think i'd want a evo4, something about them thats just hard as nails
evo_f.jpg

definately top one jug, i love skylines and always have, although recently the evo's have become more and more my kind of car, although seem too clever for my liking lol soon it will be driving its self!

Back