1.jpg

Tipo (Classic) Nice new Tipo piccies

Introduction

gave the tipo a good clean and polish up this morning and also did some engine bay blinging in the form of a cinqi K&N which fitted straight on perfect :) the engine sounds gorgeously loud and sounds great when you floor it :) now just for exhaust :D its also got a bit quicker too but needs a cold air feed!

took it up into epping forest (just up the road) and took some nice piccies on someones driveway :D they wernt too pleased :)
Just a few pics I took with the good old SLR the otherday in tescos car park :) the actual photos look so much better as my scanners pretty basic. also added a piccy of the sky on the same night on the end! gorgeous

tipo is no debadged aswell.

last pic of the tipo is slightly out of focus though :( nevermind :p

just had a few probs with the car and have been fixing it this morning.. car cut out on me completly on the way home and i had to get my mum out to tow me! scary stuff :p).. worked out there wasnt a spart so thought it could have been the ignition coils but ive had experience with them going so i kinda ruled that out. turns out after fiddling and tweeking wires that the previous owner got the immobilizer installed by a complete monkey. I dont think theres a single wire behind the dash that hasnt been cut and put back together. its a complete mess behind there with loads of odd wires hanging around etc. turnsout one of the resoldered wires had come loose which was cutting the power to the ecu. all sorted now though :)

Attachments

• 35mm1.jpg
    35mm1.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 138
  • 35mm2.jpg
    35mm2.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 35mm3.jpg
    35mm3.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 89
  • 35mm4.jpg
    35mm4.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 35mm5.jpg
    35mm5.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 58
was never a fan of tipo's

until i seen your's! thats well nice! sky looks mint aswell. cant wait to get all the photos off my phone ive got rakes of scenery shots etc.

I love it when you add something simple to your car and it completly changed the look of it!

Love this spoiler!

BIG THANKS to Ben R for doing the spraying for me and helping me out with some stuff! PERFECT job as usual :)

so what does everyone think?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 2,161
  • 4.jpg