Panda (Classic) Nice little white dance

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Nice little white dance

Cracking little Panda this, I can see why you're tempted.

That picnic set would go nicely with my tent. :) Not paying £600 for a picnic set though so no competition here Kev.

Really like the look of that (apart from the wheels :yuck: ). I know it's very '80's but those side stripes are fantastic - want!! Were they original to the car does anyone know?

Very good job that I have no room & it's a long way away ;)

Really like the look of that (apart from the wheels :yuck: ). I know it's very '80's but those side stripes are fantastic - want!! Were they original to the car does anyone know?

Very good job that I have no room & it's a long way away ;)

I'd say the stripes and wheel trims were fitted together by someone wanting to dress it up a little.

interior is the same as my dance apart from it doesn't say dance on the seat. The stripes mine doesn't have any on it but there was a panda dance I saw with original stripes they said dance on them.

if it doesn't have seats with 'dance' written on in colours that make your eyes bleed, its not a dance.

its alright though, apart from that...

I was a little sceptic about calling it a Dance, but this or the 4k sisley, I'd prefer this ;) (To be fair, apart from the missing decals I thought this was a Dance with the Dance taken off. still working on the purple colour though ;) (slower than I want.. who turns down more hours at a supermarket?) just paid off mk3, so hopefully ;D (I said on fb that I fixed my gearbox linkage, I was wrong, I need to drill it out and fit an M8 bolt. fun. M7 works but unbolts itself, another reason why I don't think its as true as I was told. :(

Back