nice details

Currently reading:
nice details

really? we only got 100 200 and 400 here

Met Cognac 99 Brava 100 HSX, what do you want? cupholders? open door warning light? grow up!

hmm, back to the minute details....

Although mine is not a factory fit, I absolutely adore the fact that the subframes for the bucket seats on my Cinq are such a pig to fit, each corner of the frame must be independently lifted (with bolts loosely in other corners) so each hole is aligned....stunning!

Tom (AofB)

Snapped exhaust flexipipe becoming GrpN ASAP!

I can state that the Renault Megane (well at least the scenic) does have that feature, if front wipers are on and you go into reverse, it automatically comes on) Can't say whether or not it was first however, it was the first car we had heard of it on. Impressed us no end first time it happened lol.

I love the way today I had torential rain and my wiper on full speed didn't have a chance so i had to pull in (i.e. couldn't see more than 20 metres even if i stuck my head out of the window!) I love the way that 4 x 4 went through that huge puddle and got into trouble nearly losing it. I love the way a BMW went around the 1 ft deep puddle on the wrong side of the road (i.e. at me!) thinking because he didn't want to slow down/get wet he would play chicken with me.

I also love the way I have a vendetta against a stupid woman on the school run whom when I turned the corner towards school last week played chicken against me even though the cars were on her side and she could see me coming and knew I had started to come already and went anyway. Met 3/4 of the way to her side and she just sat there shooeing me out of the way! I love the way the 10 second stand off had to end with ME reversing after she looked as if she was going to push me out of the way and i love the way I backed down so easily. If I see that woman again I am going to make her driving so much more difficult than it needs to be.

Why do i always meet idiot drivers?! WHy am i ranting about this? oh yeah, i have maths hmk; that's why!

Paul

My first signiture (a lot of thought put into it): If you can't find the switch to switch your fogs off I am sure I can help you! Damn fogs.

i think the rover 800 was the first to have those follow me home lights my old punto had. god what a great car (!)

Met Cognac 99 Brava 100 HSX, what do you want? cupholders? open door warning light? grow up!

Back