nice details

Currently reading:
nice details

ok citroen ZX, auto retracting ties on the parcel shelf.

shame they stop retracting after 5 years or so, and then start hanging out the back of the car...

- - Donz - -

I loved the way the engineers gave each of the 4 doors on my MK1 Punto their own unique sound when they closed....4 variations on a tinny rattle. Genius! :D

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes
RichieCWaves.jpg

the bravo stereo is only mechanical when it hasn't broken, the yaris seats probably had some thought put into them and is useful so that doesn't count. new criteria, it has to be completely useless and put a smile on your face!

Met Cognac 99 Brava 100 HSX, what do you want? cupholders? open door warning light? grow up!

go back to your spin-off topic donz!

Met Cognac 99 Brava 100 HSX, what do you want? cupholders? open door warning light? grow up!

The way the window wiper comes on automatically when you reverse in the rain in a Stilo, sad but true!

FIAT Stilo Sport. Pretty Much Bog Standard Really. Rear Roof Spoiler,
Sill Protectors, Aluminium Foot Pedals, Eibach 30mm Drop Springs.

LOL chris but tut tut, can't agree with you due to the potential backlash!

TC; that's an old feature now lol.

My first signiture (a lot of thought put into it): If you can't find the switch to switch your fogs off I am sure I can help you! Damn fogs.

I know, but it's still a nice touch, and for Steve Cs benefit, the Brava doesn't do that does it? ;)

FIAT Stilo Sport. Pretty Much Bog Standard Really. Rear Roof Spoiler,
Sill Protectors, Aluminium Foot Pedals, Eibach 30mm Drop Springs.

It is a nice touch, i agree!

My first signiture (a lot of thought put into it): If you can't find the switch to switch your fogs off I am sure I can help you! Damn fogs.

The lumbar support adjuster on my Punto 55SX's drivers seat - it does absolutely f**k all and always has!

------/F/I/A/T/------

Fart In A Tin
<font color="orange">1994 Punto 55SX, metallic red, small, Italian and beautiful! </font id="orange">

i think the old renault megane was the first car to have the wiper come on with the reversing lights. useful - so doesn't count! my brava doesnt even have a wiper anymore!

Back