General Next years STILO

Currently reading:
General Next years STILO

Ged20D

Evil Shenanigans!
Hey hows things, i don't usually wonder to these necks of the woods but after a long run of people thinking i am stupid buying a expensive bodykit for my cinq, i have come up with a better plan of using the money and buying a STILO :D EEYYYY sounds like a good idea, it will only be a 1.2 but its the looks that i am after. I have already chose the body kit and alloys (well kinda) but its definatley a green light from me. How do all you people find them, running cost etc?

Ged20D said:
How do all you people find them, running cost etc?

Mine's a 2002 1.2, and I couldn't bring myself to fault it, particularly on cost... Now, car prices here bare no comparison to your neck of the woods, but it was still a steal to buy! Even at a FIAT dealership, it 36K service was reasonable, considering I got a new ignition coil, new rear wiper blade, new locking wheel nuts, and a new wheel brace (plus a few other sundries). The fuel economy is staggering (check some of the other threads on here) - case in point: I had to pull a 200 mile round trip yesterday with four passengers (picture the scene - this is a three-door we're talking about:D :p :D )!!! MPG reading before leaving - 41.3... MPG reading on return - 43.0 - I was shocked!!! This is no word of a lie...

So, in summation, I can honestly say - I'm utterly besotted...!!!

Went to go see one at a show room today, AUGH its amazing. Bit to expensive but it was a 2.4 sch. Cant stop thinking about the damn thing now just want to get rid of mine and buy one asap. I use to think the cinq was the best car in the world but WOW
It wouldn't be classed as cheating if i had a test drive would it:confused:

ive got those wheels
any pics

Nowt wrong with the 1.2, don't let the 1.6 owners put you off! ;)

Looks just as good as any other model in the range, especially if your going for a 3 door, performance will be fine if your used to a Cinq, anyhoo 6 gears to play with keeps you entertained. And Economy will be equal if not better than the cinq!

I average 42mpg most of the time, but on a long run your kicking on the ar$e of 50mpg! :D

WHY :cry: I was quite happy with my lovely Stilo till I saw this :bang: :bang: :bang:

The GT has always been a favourite, but I'd want the selespeed version and it only has a 2.0 163bhp engine and I don't wanna take a hit in performance.

Nige, if your there mate, how much can you get out of one of these babies :D

jtd1.jpg

jtd.jpg

KoArAnG said:
WHY :cry: I was quite happy with my lovely Stilo till I saw this :bang: :bang: :bang:

The GT has always been a favourite, but I'd want the selespeed version and it only has a 2.0 163bhp engine and I don't wanna take a hit in performance.

Nige, if your there mate, how much can you get out of one of these babies :D

jtd1.jpg

jtd.jpg

i would have that tomorrow if i could, 1.9 jtdm :worship:

Back