General Next mods to do

Currently reading:
General Next mods to do

mitchol

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1422284685.101827.jpg
Recently put the springs and grill on so now wondering what to do next, is there any front splitters, exhausts, induction kits, intercooler etc that anybody would recommend? Not on the road yet so can't take it to get remapped yet.

Presuming by the wheels its a sporting? Which model is it?
What springs have you gone for?
A lot of people swap the head lights for the black abarth headlights.
Apart from the linear race kit the only splitter I've seen is the Leon splitter but these tend to catch.
I'm sure people will be in to offer more ideas soon. Have a look around the members motors threads to see what others have done.

Welcome to the forum.

Presuming by the wheels its a sporting? Which model is it?
What springs have you gone for?
A lot of people swap the head lights for the black abarth headlights.
Apart from the linear race kit the only splitter I've seen is the Leon splitter but these tend to catch.
I'm sure people will be in to offer more ideas soon. Have a look around the members motors threads to see what others have done.

Welcome to the forum.

Cheers, direnza springs, unheard of but all good reviews and not the most expensive, 1.9 sporting yes, got it at a bargain price with only 45k on it aswell as the car didn't get used, thanks for the advice, think I'll skip the splitter if it catches to.

Looks good so far, maybe ontop of what's been said already, change the colour of the wheels, tint windows, as for exhaust they sound amazing with a straight pipe

Wheel spacers! Get decent ones for safety sake, demontweeks has a load of different ones but now your car is lowered it'll look better when you have some spacers, will handle a little better theoretically and will let the wheels fill the arches better! Maybe even just at the back, find on my car the rear wheels dont seem to fill the arch as well as the fronts but its a subtle thing that makes a difference! Just make measurements before you buy as you down want your tyres to foul anywhere now your low also!

Last edited:
Back