minilites1.jpg

Seicento Newest Mod To Sei

Introduction

Demon Tweeks have told me they think the only set on a cento in the uk as they had to even work out the offset for me as Compomotive didnt even list it :D

So Chuffed With Them, Just cant wait to get the silly low drop to go with 'em :D
looking good buddy, get some coilovers and drop it on it ass and it`ll look quality. makes me wanna get the custom made black minilites i had a quote for :(

arseofbox said:
[drool] Very nice!!

How low you thinking of going?

60mm Springs working their way to me :D along with apex shockers should be good for 60mm ish :D

Just this min sorted out final niggles with wheels (Front needed spacers back didnt... ran both without and had catching, ran both with and had no rear brakes (bolts too long!), now running front with and back without and no problems :D (although currently running 5mm and 3mm spacers on front, might be taking the 3mm spacers off to see if ok with just 5mm spacers... but thats for another day :D)

bloomfieldliam said:
Aw no sorry Alex but I hate them, same size as your old ones and worst design by far.

I like the rest of the car though.

Liam
Dont be sorry lol, shouldnt be appologetic over an opinion :p
Can justify both those points anyway ;) lol;
Same size because dont want to reduce accel :) as for design personally i think when its lowered it'll look 10x better with the lip/slight dish (have to admit was expecting slightly deeper dish) :D

i dont like em, but then im vey fssy with wheels. wanna see em in the flesh before i make my mind uop tho

silly drop needed :D

60mm on 13s is so stupid, its cool :D

i've changed my mind, i cannot remeber posting in this thread before :confused:

i suspect i had been on the whiskey, and didnt bother to look at the larger pics.

Anyhoo, yeah - they look good (y)

Back