Punto (Mk1) newbie's mk1 Punto...

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk1) newbie's mk1 Punto...

snOOpy86

jus found the site and thought id post up some of the picts i have of the car.. hope u all like.

also if any 1 can suggest some side skirts it would be appreciated (y)

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

The paint on the bonnet and boot looks really dodgy!

Also, slightly smaller wheels and lowering. V nice though otherwise, love the Recaro's (y)

CinqSport_Newboi said:
I'm likin it (y) smoooooooth, need to get rid of the handles now ;)

What size are those rims? Could maybe be a bit smaller.

the rims are 17" and the cars been lowered 40mm.

as for the bonnet and tailgate they still need laquring when i get time and money to get it to the body shop, thats once i have some side skirts to go :)

Bob in disguise said:
Nice car :cool:

Not too keen on the wing mirrors or smoothed boot, but as long as you like it (y)

Where were those pictures in the carpark taken? Looks just like sainsburys in Reading :eek:

yep picts were taken at sainsburys in reading i live 2 mins from the place :D

where can i get some abarth skirts and how much are they?

Cheers Benn

activematt said:
I like it, and im going to go against the flow and say i personally think the size of the wheels look fine

:yeahthat: Don't see anything wrong with them, I opted for 16 on mine only because of cost to have the arches done to get the 18 to fit :(

Steve

Thats coming along nicely that punto. I've always had a thing about black mk1 punto's. And the wheels, yummy, street octanes have to be my fave wheel in the world right now - so pissed they don't come in 14's, i don't want 15's on my sei.
Anyhow, me thinks it needs a spoiler and perhaps tinted rear lights too.

blu73 said:
Thats coming along nicely that punto. I've always had a thing about black mk1 punto's. And the wheels, yummy, street octanes have to be my fave wheel in the world right now - so pissed they don't come in 14's, i don't want 15's on my sei.
Anyhow, me thinks it needs a spoiler and perhaps tinted rear lights too.

:yeahthat: a decent spoiler and abarth sideskirts would go a long way.

Back